my last semester of university and i finally figured out how to write a good paper i don’t know whether to be happy or mad
Since my last giveaway was a success I decided to do another one :D this one ends in just one week :V
You can win one messenger bag from the ones available in BlueRobotto’s shop (Check out the shop for more pics and the description of each bag)
2 persons will be selected to win a messenger bag of their choice (1 each winner).
How to participate:
- You don’t have to follow BlueRobotto.
- Reblog this post to participate, only 1 reblog to prevent spam.
- Likes count too.
- The winners will be randomly selected from the notes on this post.
- If you win I should be able to contact you through your tumblr (very important).
Things to consider:
- Shipping to anywhere in the world, BlueRobotto will cover the shipping expenses.
- Any question feel free to send a messege :)
The givaway will end on Saturday October 25th, at 10:00 PM Central America time.
Good luck to everyone who participates :D
You can also contact BlueRobotto on twitter @bluerobotto if you want to ask anything.
do you ever see something really cute and just really very aggressively go “UGH FUCK THAT IS SO CUTE”
I only opened my shop on Hey Chickadee five months ago, and I’ve had so much fun designing the kind of jewelry and accessories I wanted to wear… and it seems like you all want to wear them too! Thank you so much for your support, not only through your purchases but through your likes, reblogs, and retweets as well!
So to show my appreciation, I’m doing a TUMBLR GIVEAWAY!
I will be giving away TWO Avocado iron-on patches, like those above!
- Simply like or reblog this post to be entered to win.
- You may also reblog this post once per day until the deadline, which will be Monday, October 27th at 11pm CDT!
- This giveaway is open to both domestic (USA) and international individuals.
- Two winners will be randomly selected and notified via tumblr ask. So, please be sure your asks are open!
- If I have not received a response from the winners within 48 hours, new winners will be chosen. I will not be publicly announcing the winners.
- Patches will be mailed to winners via USPS First Class or First Class International.
Thank you all again, and good luck! <3
As promised, I’ll be holding another mini-giveaway, kindly sponsored by bestinjapan on wish to say thank you to my followers and for the support when I introduce new shops to you guys!
What you can win:
This is another mini-giveaway, so it’s not a fabulously large prize. The prize is a $50 credit for bestinjapan store! They have hundreds of clothing items, home decor, and accessories like jewelry, hats, shoes, and more!
- you must follow all the rules on the Rafflecopter widget!
There will be one winner chosen through a random generator. The giveaway begins October 4, 2014 and will end November 30th, 2014!
This giveaway post must reach at least 500 notes before the end date, so please share with your followers!
If you have anymore questions, feel free to message me!
Have a great day!
*.• My Online Shop is now officially:OPEN!!! •.*
I’ll be selling my hand pressed Buttons/Pins, Food themed stickers, Original Acrylic Ink Paintings, Fungi-Panic packs, as well as Toony stuff and surplus items from our Artist Ally Tables. There’s a lot of other stuff in the works as well! Because I handle my own printing: I’ll be adding more things as I make them so: – Get ‘em while they’re hot!! c:
((If you cant decide what you want: I’ve also included a “Mystery-box” for $15. Includes several random items: as well as one of a kind stuff. – If you contact me: I can also include a Hand-drawn/Custom Sketch!)) (My Commissions in general, are also open!)
((If you cant get anything, A Re-Blog/Share would be much appreciated!!))
History is often written by people of elite status - officials, nobility and religious leaders – so at best we have an understanding of their lives and experiences therefore the common working man, women, slaves and native peoples - those who were not literate - do not have a voice in the written record. – THEREFORE archaeology is frequently the only means we have in reconstructing the everyday lives of the ordinary people and therefore archaeology is important if we are to overcome the bias in written records.
— my prof’s lecture notes reminding me why i’m an arch student